4 Nights / 5 Days
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok and Transfer to Pattaya
Welcome to Thailand!!! Once you arrive at Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok, you are met by our representative and transferred to your
hotel/resort in Pattaya. After check-in, while the rest of the day is free at leisure on your own. Stay overnight at the Hotel/resort in Pattaya.
Day 2: Pattaya – Coral Island Tiur With Lunch
After breakfast, proceed for Coral Island Tour which includes Lunch. Coral Island is known for its turquoise blue and emerald green waters. View coral
formations in breathtaking colours from a local glass-bottomed boat or you may even dive in and also enjoy various activities like snorkelling, swimming
and sunbathing. Rest of the day free for leisure on your own. Stay overnight at the hotel/resort in Pattaya.
Day 3: Pattaya – Bangkok – Temple and City Tour
After your breakfast in Pattaya. Check-out from the hotel and transfer to Thailand’s pulsating city – Bangkok. Arrive Bangkok and later proceed for half day temple and city tour, which covers major landmarks including fascinating temples around the capital. Visit the Golden Buddha Temple (Wat Traimit), and the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Po). Stay overnight at the hotel in Bangkok.
Day 4: Bangkok – Day at Leisure
After breakfast, rest of the day free at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Bangkok.
Day 5: Depart Bangkok
After your breakfast in Bangkok, before you check-out of the hotel and proceed to the airport for the return journey with wonderful memories of Thailand, we recommend you visit the sophisticated plazas of Bangkok. With a huge choice of not only what to buy, bargain-hunting is an engrossing experience
including the simple of souvenirs, handicrafts or luxury items.
Package Starting From– INR 9500 Per Person ( Min- 2 Pax Travelling Together)
• Accommodation for 2 nights in Pattaya
• Accommodation for 2 nights in Bangkok
• Daily breakfast
• Coral Island tour in Pattaya with Lunch
• Half-day city tour of Bangkok & Visit to Gem Gallery
• All Airport & hotel transfers on SIC
• All transfers on SIC basis
• All Applicable Taxes
• Applicable Peak Seasons Charges.
• Air Tickets
• Any Entry Tickets.
• Alcoholic/Aerated Beverages, Bottled Water And Starters.
• Camera Fees.
• Entrance Fees At All Tourist Attractions Except Mentioned In The Itinerary.
• Medical And Travel Insurance.
• All Personal Expenses, Optional Tours And Extra Meals.
• Visa fees- as it Visa on Arrival
• Anything Not Mentioned Under Inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
• A non – refundable deposit of Rs 1,000 per person to initiate a booking, if travel date is more than 30 days from the date of booking
• A non-refundable deposit of 50% of tour cost, if travel date is more than 20 days from the date of booking
• If the date of travel is less than 7 days from the date of booking, a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total cost shall be applicable.
• Photocopies of the passport are required.