(5 Nights / 6 Days)
3 Nights Kathmandu, 2 Nights Pokhara.
DAY 1: Arrive Kathmandu
On arrival at Kathmandu airport, you will be met and assisted by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal andKathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is in fact two cities, Patan and Kathmandu.
DAY 2: Kathmandu
This morning you will be taken to the famous Hindu Temple – Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy sadhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati
River are carried out. We then continue to the holiest shrine for the Buddhist culture in Nepal – Bouddhanath, with its large stupa, this is the place where
all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 3: Kathmandu – Pokhara (210 KMS)
Drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is 210 km away & a 6 hours drive from Kathmandu. From Pokhara town (2,352 feet), in good weather there are splendid views
right from the hotel.
DAY 4: Pokhara
Visit Bindebasini Temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara and was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple is Goddess Durga.
Sightseeing to Devi’s fall, also known as Patale Chango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara. Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other
side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 5: Pokhara – Kathmandu
Drive back to Kathmandu retracing the same path & transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. One can indulge in shopping or visit the casinos.
Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 6: Kathmandu – Airpot
Today you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight back home.
Package Starting Form
INR 11,150 Per Person ( Min-2 Pax Travelling Together)
3 Night standard accommodation in Nepal as per the mentioned hotels
2 Night standard accommodation in Pokhara as per the mentioned hotels
Welcome drink on arrival
Half Day Sightseeing tour- Nepal
Half Day Sightseeing Tour-Pokhara
All transfers & sightseeing using Non AC Vehicle
All applicable taxes.
• Applicable Peak Seasons Charges.
• Air Tickets
• Any Entry Tickets.
• Alcoholic/Aerated Beverages, Bottled Water And Starters.
• Camera Fees.
• Entrance Fees At All Tourist Attractions Except Mentioned In The Itinerary.
• Medical And Travel Insurance.
• All Personal Expenses, Optional Tours And Extra Meals.
• Visa fees- as it Visa on Arrival
• Anything Not Mentioned Under Inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
• A non – refundable deposit of Rs 1,000 per person to initiate a booking, if travel date is more than 30 days from the date of booking
• A non-refundable deposit of 50% of tour cost, if travel date is more than 20 days from the date of booking
• If the date of travel is less than 7 days from the date of booking, a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total cost shall be applicable.
• Photocopies of the passport are required.
• Prior to 45 days or more Booking Deposit of INR 5,000/- Per person.
• Between 44 – 31 days of departure- Non refundable deposit + 25% of the holiday cost.
• Between 30 – 15 days of departure- Non refundable deposit + 50% of the holiday cost.
• Between 14 – 8 days of departure- Non refundable deposit+ 75% of the holiday cost.
• 7 days prior to departure date- 100% of the holiday cost.